Easy Home Remedies to Get Rid of Dandruff
In the present scenario, polluted air, water and use of chemicals in beauty products can cause many problems like itchy skin, pimples, and a lot of skin related issues. Dandruff in hairs is one of them, which is caused due to extensively using harmful beauty products or it can be genetic also.
Sometimes it becomes the very embarrassing situation, suppose you have a meeting with the important client or going with your beloved one on a date and you put on the black dress with sprinkled dandruff on your shoulder, this can be an awkward situation for anyone.
Dandruff and itchy scalp is the most common problem for the youth across the world, doesn’t matter you are male or female, it may happen to anyone.
Actually it a kind of fungal infection, dead skin cell of your hair scalp reacts with dusted, sweat, and polluted particle present in the air. So if you are looking for easy Home Remedies for Dandruff, I am providing the best information which I have personally used.
Do not put oil on hair for a long time
- Many dermatologists believe that “oiling is good for hair if someone has scalp with dandruff”. Against this statement applying oil leads to more dandruff issue due to Malassezia, which is a fungus survive on the scalp and oil is like its food so it may cause more itchy scalp if you put oil for a long time.
- So the first thing which comes under Home Remedies for Dandruff is that if you have dry scalp and wants to put oil in your hairs so always apply it in the night while sleeping and wash it in the morning using a mild shampoo with conditioner.
- Vinegar is the most commonly used item in your kitchen, but it also comes under home remedies for Dandruff. The acidic nature of vinegar is actually beneficial for dandruff or flaking skin.
- My advice is to apply the mixture of equal quantity of water and vinegar on the scalp and leave it for an hour then you can wash it.
- What makes dandruff more visible i.e flakes, it should be vanished using baking soda because it acts as a scrub for the scalp which gently cleans it with irritating and removing dead cells.
- Many dermatologists have considered baking soda as Home Remedies for Dandruff. It has the antifungal characteristic that also soothes the scalp and decreases itching and redness.
- Add the little bit of baking soda to your shampoo while washing the hairs to take maximum benefits to it.
Use of Neem
- We all the importance of neem when it comes to curing skin related problems. Natural is the best way to use said by many dermatologists.
- Neem has antifungal as well as antibacterial properties that can prove the best medicine for this age-old skin problem ailments. Neem has actually come under the Home remedies for dandruff. Use a diluted version of neem in boiled water because concentrated version may result from irritated skin for further.
Tea Tree Oil
- Tea tree oil has excellent property to fight with fungal infection, you can use it as home remedies for dandruff. Just add two drops of tea tree oil to your shampoo and normally wash it.
- After that just observe the result at your home in a couple of days.
- It has medicinal value if it is used properly; because of its pungent smell sometimes you would avoid it. But garlic has the amazing antifungal quality that is the only reason I have put it in the list of home remedies for dandruff.
- Don’t use cooked garlic. Take 1 or 2 cloves of garlic and crushed it then mix it with water, now you can apply on your scalp. To avoid its smell, mix it with some ginger and honey.