Home remedies for eyesight
Your eyes are one of the amazing gifts given by the God, but due to some reasons like using laptops and mobile screen for a long time, harmful particles present in the air due to pollution and having unhealthy lifestyle are the main reasons which cause weak eyesight.
Some other reasons like the aging, excessive strain on the eyes and some genetic problem create the impact on eyes and results both MYOPIA, also known as nearsightedness and HYPEROPIA, also known as farsightedness.
This problem can be detected if following symptoms like blurry vision, long headaches, and watery eyes. I am sharing some useful home remedies for eyesight improvement which can be reduced the effect of the above problems if followed in a proper way. Some eatables items that improve eyesight and proven as the best home remedies for eyesight improvement.
Home remedies to improve eyesight
Omega-3 fatty acid and vitamin E are the main almonds, which comes in best home remedies for eyesight improvement. It also has antioxidants, so that it is very valuable for enhancing eyesight as well as concentration power.
- Put 5 to 10 almonds in water for a night
- In the next morning, peel it and consume it with the glass of lukewarm milk
- Do it regularly for the best results.
2. Use of Fennel
In the past years, fennel is treated as the herb as home remedies for eyesight improvement. Due to its high source of nutrients and antioxidants, it can reduce the cause of weak eyesight.
- Make the mixture of a cup of fennel and a cup of almonds with sugar candy (misri)
- Make a fine mixture using the grinder.
- Eat one tablespoon form this powder with a glass of lukewarm milk for at least the next 40 days
It is commonly known as Shatavari which is an excellent home remedy for eyesight improvement. In Ayurveda, it has included as medicinal herbs used for healthy eyesight.
- Take one teaspoon of wild asparagus with a teaspoon of honey
- Take it with cow’s milk (recommended), two times a day
- Follow the routine for a few months.
4. Indian gooseberry
It is commonly known as AMLA in India. One of the best home remedies for eyesight improvement consists of several antioxidants, nutrients, and it is the rich source of vitamin C, it maintains proper functioning of retinal cells.
- Mix 2 to 4 spoons of AMLA juice in half filled with a cup of water. Also, you can add some honey and take it two times in a single day.
- It can also be consumed as sweetened preserved known as AMLA murabba
- Follow this for a few months or you can make a habit of eating it regularly.
5. Healthy Diet
The only formula is always eating healthy, your diet shout contains a rich source of vitamins A, vitamins B-complex, C, D, E, amino acids, beta-carotene, lutein, and zeaxanthin. All of these ensure for healthy eyesight. You should ads green leafy vegetables as home remedies for eyesight improvement. Like spinach, broccoli, cabbage etc. And eating Fatty fish, nuts, eggs are also very important for healthy eyesight.
If you have very severe problems then it may be the case of several diseases like glaucoma, cataracts, and optic neuropathy, macular degeneration etc. so consult with your doctor and take proper treatment for it.